Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Birthday!

This card is another favorite of mine from Beverly's card hop. My friend Kim demo'ed the card. She is an awesome crafter.  You can check out her blog here.  So far I have made 2 birthday cards for my mother-in-law and friend Jennifer as well as made at least 10 to sell at work.  Why?  Because this card is so cute!  So many elements that come together and are eye-catching.  My sister Andrea showed her husband the cards she made from stamp camps and this was his favorite.  So much so that he keeps seeing the card and telling her he likes it!  Seriously, this guy could care less about paper crafting and our obsession with it!  I can almost see both my husband and his eye's rolling when my sister and I talk for hours about Stampin' up! and projects we are doing.  BUT...he loves this card!  That is awesome right???  I agree and just love the dress form framelit.


No comments:

Post a Comment