Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Kristin!!

It was Kristin's birthday last week and this card is on it's way to her.  I really liked crafting this card.  It must have been the colors and Tea for Two DSP.  I have to say that pool party has to be one of my favorite Stampin' Up! colors.  How about a little crumb cake and some embellishments?  Yes, please!


This card looks blurry, but I swear that it was more crisp on my camera.

The pool party paper is the coordinations card stock that you can emboss and sand.  I like the look and texture of the paper after the sanding.

I have to say that it was hard creating a card for Kristin as she is an avid crafter!  It seriously too me all day to come up with this!  lol!  You can check out Kristin's blog here.

Well, I am off to some fun outreach with Seniors today at a local skilled nursing facility today! We will be having a crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment