Sunday, April 21, 2013

Baby Shower Banner for Kelly

As promised here is the baby shower banner I made for my niece Kelly.


You can see my little under-the-sea friends from the create-a-critter are back and look so cute on the banner.  All the paper is Stampin' Up! and I used the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP and the retiring baja breeze cardstock for the rosettes and banner base.  The rosettes are made using the Bigz Xl Designer Rosette die for the Big Shot.  Add some twine and you are done.  My niece Kelly loved it and posted the following comment on facebook:

 "Jr got his first room decor from his great Aunt Nicole Gunderson and family!!! I can't even explain how cute it is!!! It has sea animals and his name on it! It will be perfect for above his crib!!! Thank you guys!!! ♥ and miss you!!"

Now this is why I craft!  



No comments:

Post a Comment