Friday, June 14, 2013

Guest stamper- Sarah Camarillo

Quite a while ago some of us girls got together and we did a shoebox swap and a regular swap.  What is a shoebox swap?  All of the ingredients to make a cute card including consumables in a shoebox and all the participants need to do is stamp, punch, and put it together.  It was so  much fun!  Here is Sarah's creations.  The first card was the one we made, and second card was the one she swapped.


How cute are these cards??  I love the cheerful colors of the best friend card and I think that the baby card seems so sophisticated. Love it!


This card was easy to put together and I love the layout.  You can never go wrong with butterflies. They are my favorite embellishment.

I love how both of her cards had the artisan label punch and coordinating stamp set 'Label love.' I think I need to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment