Thursday, June 20, 2013

Guest stamper- Alyssa Pytlik

Back to my crafty night with the craftsomniacs group!  Here are Alyssa's creations.

The first card is the one we made and second card Alyssa's swap.


Whenever I get an 'Alyssa' card, I look forward to it and I got two this time!  I love her designs and the colors she puts together.


I loved making this card.  It was easy and used a lot of elements that could make it a female card or remove the flowers and it could easily be a male card.  Very versatile!

I really love this card.  The colors are just so yummy together- literally- cantaloupe , pistachio pudding, and crumb cake- yes please!

Again with the elements- glimmer paper, jewels, mixed-in with rustic ribbon and the crumb cake inked around the card giving it a shabby chic look.  It just looks beautiful.

I'm off of work today and getting ready for family from out-of-state visiting.  Got to clean my craft room/ guest room!  hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment