Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Superkid YMCA!

The YMCA gave us a questionnaire to fill out and asked us to add a picture of our superkid!  Devan didn't want to do any normal picture!  It had to have funny faces.  I added some extra little silly stuff because I knew Dev would love it.  Check it out!





I used MDS for the photo strip and added some embellishments. 



Add googly eyes and a stamped mustache, yes please!  I showed Dev the end result, and he totally cracked up!  Here is some interesting facts about Devan:

Devan's favorite food- spaghetti, drink- lemonade, dessert- popsicle

Devan's favorite color is blue.

Devan's favorite thing to do at the YMCA is coloring ( I know because he brings home so much artwork for us to hang on our fridge!)

Devan likes to watch shows about Disneyland- especially the one about the Disney cruise line.

The YMCA has 4 core values Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, and Caring.  His favorite core value is Honesty.



No comments:

Post a Comment