Friday, May 31, 2013

A little welcome to summer

Sorry I have been MIA, my kids are on summer break and visiting my parents and me- I was taking a little break!  We had a major milestone recently- a couple to be exact.  Devan and Cailynne both promoted this year.  Devan finished his first year of school and will be a first grader in a couple of months and Cay will be starting high school.  Both had promotion ceremonies on the same day and back-to-back!  It was so stressful!  However, we celebrated the next day by having a little gathering of family and close friends.

Of course I had to decorate just a little. lol


I absolutely love this Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP.   It just feels like summer to me.  I just might keep that cute little banner up for a while.  Hee hee



I mostly used my embossed sizzlets and regular sizzlets for the decorations.  I go in waves with those guys and love how quick you can embellish something with them.


Don't forget the cute little pinwheel that was the star of the show.  I made a ton of them.  


Look at those cuties!   I just have to share this one last pic of my kids all dressed up.


What an amazing time!  Can you see why I needed a break?  We are in for a fun summer break too.

No comments:

Post a Comment